Brad Parbs is a Milwaukee-based WordPress developer & engineer, focusing on high perfomance, user friendly, enterprise scale, API driven websites & applications.
Brad Parbs is currently a Senior Software Developer at Alley. Previously Nexcess, Awesome Motive working on WPForms, WebDevStudios, and Human Made.
Brad Parbs likes to build many things online. Check out his projects to see them.
Calling him a WordPress fanatic is putting it lightly. Brad Parbs has contributed to WordPress Core, built a variety of custom plugins & themes, as well as a variety of tools and guides. Building WordPress Plugins, Using the Command Line, WordPress Development, Responsive Web Design, Version Control, and more.
Some talks from Brad Parbs:
- Learn to Love the Terminal (WordCamp Lancaster 2016)
- Learn to Love the Terminal (WordCamp Milwaukee 2016)
- Powerful Local Development Environments with Vagrant and Friends (WordCamp Minneapolis 2015)
- Powerful Local Development Environments with Vagrant and Friends (WordCamp Milwaukee 2015)
- Writing Extensible Plugins (WordCamp Phoenix 2014)
- Getting SASSy: Fun with CSS Preprocessors (WordCamp Grand Rapids 2013)
- Getting SASSy -- Fun with CSS Preprocessors (WordCamp Providence 2013)
- Responsive Design Primer (WordCamp Providence 2012)
- 320px and Up, Getting Started with Responsive Design (WordCamp Grand Rapids 2012)
- WordPress File Structure, FTP & MySQL (WordCamp Phoenix 2013)
- Intro to Responsive Design (WordCamp Phoenix 2013)
- 320px and Up, Getting Started with Responsive Design (WordCamp Detroit 2012)
- Responsive Design Primer (WordCamp Chicago 2012)