Brad Parbs is a Milwaukee-based WordPress developer & engineer, focusing on high perfomance, user friendly, enterprise scale, API driven websites & applications.
Brad Parbs is currently a Senior Software Developer at Alley. PreviouslyNexcess, , Awesome Motive working on WPForms, WebDevStudios, and Human Made.
Brad Parbs likes to build many things online. Check out his projects to see them.
Calling him a WordPress fanatic is putting it lightly. Brad Parbs has contributed to WordPress Core, built a variety of custom plugins & themes, as well as a variety of tools and guides. Building WordPress Plugins, Using the Command Line, WordPress Development, Responsive Web Design, Version Control, and more.
Some talks from Brad Parbs:
- Learn to Love the Terminal (WordCamp Lancaster 2016)
- Learn to Love the Terminal (WordCamp Milwaukee 2016)
- Powerful Local Development Environments with Vagrant and Friends (WordCamp Minneapolis 2015)
- Powerful Local Development Environments with Vagrant and Friends (WordCamp Milwaukee 2015)
- Writing Extensible Plugins (WordCamp Phoenix 2014)
- Getting SASSy: Fun with CSS Preprocessors (WordCamp Grand Rapids 2013)
- Getting SASSy -- Fun with CSS Preprocessors (WordCamp Providence 2013)
- Responsive Design Primer (WordCamp Providence 2012)
- 320px and Up, Getting Started with Responsive Design (WordCamp Grand Rapids 2012)
- WordPress File Structure, FTP & MySQL (WordCamp Phoenix 2013)
- Intro to Responsive Design (WordCamp Phoenix 2013)
- 320px and Up, Getting Started with Responsive Design (WordCamp Detroit 2012)
- Responsive Design Primer (WordCamp Chicago 2012)